Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hershey’s adventure #1

Hi, my name is Hershey I’m a rabbit. I’m going to tell you about my trip to the national Dutch show.
It all started on Friday with a long car ride. When we got there it was huge it seemed like miles of cages. All the other rabbits got put in there pens now it’s my turn I got put in a small pen. That smelled weird like other rabbits. On Saturday we all got brushed then I hung out till a person came and took me out of my pen and put me in a carrier. Then we got picked up again then got put in these boxes. And the judge called me a little chocolate covered peanut. Then he said I need to go back home and grow up.
So on Sunday my mom came and got me they put me in a carrier. Then we took a long car ride home. I got home and fell asleep. Wait for the next time I tell you another adventure I will come on.

1 comment:

Nat18 said...

i love your begining to the story. it looks to be going very well.
i hope to keep reading it as hershey grows and lives a long life.